Between scenic landscapes, archaeological sites full of history and secrets of geography, Turkey’s tourist destinations vary, offering local and foreign tourists a bouquet of the most beautiful places in the world.
A natural and geographic diversity, combined with a rich history fraught with human secrets, makes Turkey, the crossroads of civilizations between East and West, a destination for international tourism. According to the Turkish Ministry of Culture and Tourism, the number of foreign tourists arriving in the country during the first third of 2019, 8 million and 735 thousand and 268, a figure that increases by 12 percent over the previous year, which recorded the first three months, the arrival of 7 million and 783 thousand and 967 foreign tourists, more Of the 40 percent who visited Istanbul alone.
Following are the top 10 Arab and international tourism destinations across Turkey:
1. The city of Trabzon Trabzon or the bride of the Turkish north as it is called, is the pearl of the Black Sea, and the most famous city in the Turkish north.There is a large turnout of tourists, and therefore it is called the lover of Arabs, and is famous for its wonderful tourist attractions and charming nature, as you know the demand for the purchase of real estate By Gulf tourists, mainly Saudis.
2. Ozone Gol Lake is one of the most important landmarks of Trabzon in the north of the Black Sea, a lake surrounded by green mountains. The region is characterized by the proliferation of restaurants overlooking the lake, attract visitors to it, and spread near the heights of Sultan Murad, and a number of natural resorts, which is a cool area he loves Every runaway from the hot sour.
3. Istanbul is the most important kiss in Turkey, attracting 40 percent of foreign tourists, and has many advantages, it is the crossroads of civilizations, cultures and religions, and separates the Bosphorus Strait city to the Asian and European parts, and the city’s rich traces of definition, a city that does not miss any visitors to Turkey traffic Out.
4. Bursa and Uludag Mountain are among the favorite destinations of the Arabs, especially Bursa, because of its many tourist attractions, including Uludag Mountain, the cold, cable car up to the top of the mountain, in addition to archaeological sites such as the Green Mosque, and Turkish archaeological baths. Summer, therefore considered a haven for many Arab tourists.
5. Mineral Water in Yalova There are many mineral water and resorts around Yalova, which are medical tourism for visitors and seekers of hospitalization. Close to Istanbul, and transport is by sea, combining the cruise, medical tourism, as well as green forests , And its swimming beaches.
6. Sapanca Lake and Maasoukia The village of Sapanca, in the state of Sakarya, is a popular place for Arab tourists, because of the beauty of the nature of the lake, which is one of the largest natural lakes, in addition to the summit of Mount Kartbeh which provides a wonderful view of the city and the lake, and in winter is an ideal destination For snow and ski lovers, being close to Istanbul.
7. Antalya is one of the most prominent international destinations in tourism, especially in the summer, where the beaches on the Mediterranean Sea, characterized by the newest and most luxurious resorts in the world, and provide distinctive recreational services for visitors.Air flights are organized directly without passing from Istanbul, and beaches on the water The city hosted a G20 summit in 2015.
8. Fethiye and Marmaris are one of the most beautiful spots in the Aegean and Mediterranean seas, where the bay is called the Dead Sea, and the green mountains overlooking it, its natural beauty and purity of water make it before for skydiving and diving in the deep sea, and resorts distinguished services, and attract tourists from different countries of the world.
9. Cappadocia, located in the central Anatolia region of Nafshahir, is characterized by the city carved in the rocky mountains, and was the place of residence of a Christian denomination centuries ago. High.
10. Bodrum, the bride of Mugla, on the Aegean Sea, Bodrum is an international kiss, popular with Turkey and the world. Flights to it are organized directly.